cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband down?

funandjames
Joining in

I've had no service this evening, the website won't let me check the service status and customer services won't respond. Is the TV outage also impacting broadband as well?

6 REPLIES 6

Steve1701
Rising star

Hi,

The TV issues are almost fixed, but it is going to take longer to bring the Network back to full functionality.

Hopefully, it won't take too much longer.

🤞

Steve

Utrinque Paratus

So you'd guess the broadband issues are linked and hopefully will go away in time?

Hi @funandjames 

Yes, everything went down during the power outage. So the network will need to be reinitialised.

Most people 'should' have broadband back up. But if you are still having issues and you don't think they are connected to today's problems, you may need to post again and one of our VIP's or Forum Team may be able to help further.

🤞

Steve

Utrinque Paratus

Thanks

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Check for “known network faults”

As well as trying the “check service,” Area status webpage" (link at top right of this forum), also try the “free & automated” Service Status number - 0800 561 0061 - which usually gives the most up to date info. and tells you of more local issues down to postcode level.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @funandjames,

Welcome back! Thanks for posting.

I am sorry for the issues with the TV and broadband, this should now be resolved.

Is everything working for you now?

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide