Menu
Djlunt
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Broadband down again WA11 area

So, the virgin website says there are no known issues in WA11 area but having called them they say there's been a problem since 5th December, which corresponds with the terrible service I've been receiving since then, and that their engineers are working to fix the problem. What's the point in having an online tool which is supposed to advise customers if there's a problem if it doesn't actually do that? Costs keep going up when the service is getting worse, well done Virgin, great business model!

tinkermojoman
Dialled in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broadband down again WA11 area

Never believe VM.  I`ve been with them for 13 years. Please no sympathy noises.  i`ve only had a couple of VM call centre staff who have been honest with me. Both from British call centres.  Indian call centres are the worst. Hard to understand them and they just seem to read off the same scripted sheet.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello Dijunt,

I am really sorry to hear you have had these issues, have these been resolved now or are they still occurring?

Thanks Joe_F

0 Kudos
Djlunt
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Broadband down again all day today, and intermittent service for the past few days, absolute joke, and again the VM website shows no known issues!  What's the problem now Virgin? 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Sorry to hear that Djlunt,

How are things looking at the moment?

Thanks Joe_F

0 Kudos