cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband cutting in and out

HavenDK
Joining in

I’ve been having an ongoing issue for a while now. I need a solid connection for my work and it’s becoming difficult to work. 
Every now and then my connection drops even though I’m connected. It takes me having to turn off WiFi and straight away back on in order for me to get a working connection. 
This happens on apple products and windows laptops. I can’t connect through Ethernet due to location. 
I have the hub 3 device. Spoke recently on twitter and was advised to post on here to keep in contact. 

3 REPLIES 3

Client62
Hero

Are you turning the WiFi off and on on your computers ? ( that would suggest a WiFi adaptor entering power saving )

If cycling the  Hub 3's WiFi ...

- try selecting Disable Wifi Optimisation
- check the 5Ghz WiFi is on channel 48 or lower.    ( i.e. not a DFS channel that does drop out from time to time )

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello HavenDK.

Thanks for popping over here.

I have just ran a quick check on your hub and we do have an issue with the signal strength that is coming into the property.

It's an easy fix by sending out a Technician.

So I can arrange this.

If you don't mind, I will need to send you a private message to pass security. 
If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great. 
Regards     
Gareth_L

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for those details HavenDK.

Now we have a Technician booked, Would you please be able to let us know how the visit went.

Gareth_L