cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband connection loss at same time everyday

Ironmansam
Joining in

I'm in the st1 area and for the past 5 days straight now I have lost Internet connection completely at around 3-5pm then I will have zero connection until around 10pm, just green lights flashing on the hub 3.0, I have checked all connections and wires, reset the router, left it off for upto 3 hours still nothing, I don't know if it has to do with the hot weather this week or what never had this issue before, its just odd that it loses signal at around the same time everyday, I have an engineer booked to come out but was just wondering if anyone else was experiencing this issue. 

4 REPLIES 4

lotharmat
Community elder
Is there anything on the 0800 651 0061 number that indicates a network fault?

------------------------------------------------------------------
Hub 3 - Modem Mode - TP-Link Archer C7

Corey_C

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community Forums, Ironmansam,

Sorry to hear that you have been having connection issues. How has things been since your post?
I have run a remote diagnostic and have not been able to identify any issues with your connection.
We can also provide online broadband help here: https://www.virginmedia.com/help/services-support/broadband
Let us know if you need any further help.

Cheers,
Corey C

All sorted now thank you, an engineer came out and identified a faulty cable which was replaced it was causing the signal to drop at peak times in the area 

Thanks for your reply and update, Ironmansam, glad to hear it's been sorted. 

Cheers,

Corey C