cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband base light flashing green

EHumph
Joining in

Hi, the base light on my hub began flashing green last night and cannot get a wifi or Ethernet connection. I have checked all connections and appropriately connected, any advice on how to resolve this?

thanks

4 REPLIES 4

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Check with Area faults on 0800 561 0061 or if you have a VM landline 150 as local issues are not always shown on the VM status page.

I take it you have also powered down the Hub for a few minutes and restarted?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi Adduxi,

thanks for the info, I have restarted etc and also reset

thanks

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Sounds like it's a disconnect between you and the street cab?  Either phone it in, or wait a day or two for a VMO2 Mod to pick this up.

In the meantime, you could check all the co-ax  cable connections from the Hub to the outside omnibox to make sure they are all "finger" tight.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi EHumph, 

Thank you for your reply, I have checked your account and can see there are some issues with your power levels that require a tech. I can get this booked in for you and will pop you over a private message.

Zoie