Menu
danc34
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Broadband and tv not working - Cardiff (area 25)

My broadband and tv completely stopped working about 2 hours ago. I’ve tried resetting the router but it just stays on green WiFi and flashing green light. 

I’ve called Virgin and got an automated response saying there’s a known fault in the area. 

I cant get online or watch any sport on tv. What’s going on? When is this going to be fixed?!

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broadband and tv not working - Cardiff (area 25)

Call back and wait till you get a person and report the fault - they will test your connection

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broadband and tv not working - Cardiff (area 25)

Hi Danc34, 

Really sorry that you had some loss of service yesterday, this ins't good. 

This was a known issue yesterday and I do apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

This should now be resolved for you but please let us know if you're still having trouble connecting. 

If it's fixed that's perfect and if you were without service for over 24 hours you'll be able to request a credit for this time. 

It can be done by ringing us on 150/0345 454 1111 or texting us on 07533051809, the text team are open  8am-7pm Monday - Friday. If you text outside of these times they'll be back in touch ASAP. 

Thanks 🙂 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos