Menu
KatherineN16
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Broadband and TV not working - green WiFi and flashing green bar

Help please! 

Everything was working fine last Wednesday. 

Since then I have been unable to use WiFi or TV and the hub shows green WiFi sign and flashing green bar. 

I have tried the usual and eventually got through via the telephone system to someone who said there was work going on in the area. Received a text message today to say it was fixed. But it’s not. Nothing has changed except I now get a screen with ‘Connection Problem’ when I try to connect. 

The TV has a blue light and a flashing red light next to it. 

It is unbelievably frustrating trying to get further help with this via telephone or chat which is constantly so I hope someone on this forum can help...

0 Kudos
yubidoo
Just joined
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broadband and TV not working - green WiFi and flashing green bar

Same problem here I'm in the Nw2 area of London

0 Kudos
Tudor
Superstar
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

When there is work or a general problem in an area VM cancel all technician visits. If your problem still exists after they say the area problem is fixed you must call in again to customer services to get a technican visit. It’s just the way they work.

There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Emma_E
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi KatherineN16,

Welcome to the forums, I am sorry to see you have been having trouble with your connection.

I have taken a look and it seems you are affected by fault ref F006535050 for SNR and FECS . The current review date is 18/09/2018

Please give this thread a bump closer to the time and we will get an update for you.

All the best

Emma

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Emma_E
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi yubidoo,

Welcome to the forums, I am sorry to see you have also been having trouble with your connection.

I have taken a look and it seems you are affected by fault ref F006445823 for SNR and FECS . The current review date is 12 SEP 2018.

Please give this thread a bump closer to the time and we will get an update for you.

All the best

Emma

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
KatherineN16
Joining in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for replying - an engineer came round and fixed it yesterday. All working now.

Thanks

Katherine

0 Kudos