Menu
drealmobster
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Broadband and TV completely dead

Been told there are intermittent issues in my area, next door neighbour has no issues with same kit - superhub 3 and TiVo.  We have nothing, no broadband or TV,  for two days now, strange definition of intermittent!

The roadside cabinet is open 100 yards up the road from us, everything exposed, reported this and its still open.

Apparently a fix is being worked on centrally, why is neighbour ok then?  Someone help!

0 Kudos
drealmobster
Tuning in
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broadband and TV completely dead

Street side cable box still open, don't virgin care about there property, I reportrd this two the call center 2 days ago.  this is really frustrating when neighbour has no issues and we have no broadband or TV service it would be nice if an engineer checked the box and it's internals.

0 Kudos
Pamdor
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Seems like a significant 'intermittent' problem ....G66 area in Glasgow been without broadband for 2 days now..... told by virgin media help line that it's probably going to take another 5 days to fix as is network problem outwith virgin control???

0 Kudos
Moderator (Retired) Ralph_R
Moderator (Retired)
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi drealmobster,

Apologies for the interruption to your service, I can see that a tech has been out and restored your connection.

I've also run a quick health check on your Hub and local circuit from this end and all looks to be in good shape now.

Sorry again for the down time, any further problems or queries please let us know.

Ralph_R
Forum Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Pamdor
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi thanks for post however have you got the correct person? Your response was to drealmobster?? I'm Pamdor

Can you confirm if my broadband is working yet? As of 1hour ago it was still broken?

Regards 

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

@Pamdor wrote:

Hi thanks for post however have you got the correct person? Your response was to drealmobster?? I'm Pamdor

Can you confirm if my broadband is working yet? As of 1hour ago it was still broken?

Regards 

You are always liable to get problems like this if you hijack someone else's thread. Unless its directly related to their problem it is far better starting a new one, or things start getting very confusing.

su1718.jpgCable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV6), Talk Anytime Phone, VIVID 350, Virgin PAYG Mobile