Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband Keeps Disconnecting

lambo28
On our wavelength

Hello all

I hope you can help me.

My broadband keeps on disconnecting a couple of times a day for a few months now but has become more frequent recently and I have had enough of it.

The problem is that my WiFi / ethernet keep disconnecting. For example, I would be in the middle of having a video conference call, streaming YouTube etc. and my WiFi just disconnects and reconnects within 30-45 seconds. I tried everything to see if it was my PC but now I am certain it is the WiFi / ethernet as it happens to all my other devices (phone, other PCs). It is highly frustrating as I would be in the middle of a video conference call and it would just disconnect.

Please help me.

42 REPLIES 42

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @lambo28,

Thank you for coming back to us about this issue! I'm sorry to hear that you're still experiencing ongoing connection drop outs!

I was able to look at your account and run some basic checks. I can see that your current Hub uptime is 36 days at the moment. Would you be able to reboot your Hub and keep an eye on your connection over the next 24 hours?

The reboot can help clear any issues on the line.

Please keep us updated if you're still having issues after this time, so we can help further if needed.

Thanks! 🙂

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Sorry to barge in.

i keep having this issue myself. 
first i had the M100 I called up and they said hub power issue. Got a new one.

That fixed the problem for a fews months then more of the same. 

decided to upgrade to m200 was fine for about 6 months and now back to same okd story. 
hub just randomly resets itself and take 30mins sometimes to comeback online. 
happens several times a day, wether im playing or streaming live tv. 

any advice?

thanks 

Paulo

@Plopes7 wrote:

Sorry to barge in.

i keep having this issue myself. 
first i had the M100 I called up and they said hub power issue. Got a new one.

That fixed the problem for a fews months then more of the same. 

decided to upgrade to m200 was fine for about 6 months and now back to same okd story. 
hub just randomly resets itself and take 30mins sometimes to comeback online. 
happens several times a day, wether im playing or streaming live tv. 

any advice?

thanks 

Paulo

You need to start a new thread or you won't get any notifications when someone replies! (Plus the OP is getting notified of all these - which doesn't really help them! 😉 )

------------------------------------------------------------------
Hub 3 - Modem Mode - TP-Link Archer C7