Menu
Darren50_50
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Broadband Fault

Broadband in gosport keeps going down this is the 5th time this month when are they going to sort this out and am i due any compensation?

0 Kudos
Tudor
Superstar
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Broadband Fault

You will not get compensation. If you have phoned customer services for each fault and then when it is fixed you can request reimbursement of your rental, it’s on a day by day basis, so must be out for a least a day to get anything. As it’s a residential service not a business one there is no SLA and no compensation. 

There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal
0 Kudos
Moderator (Retired) Ty_S
Moderator (Retired)
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Darren50_50

Welcome to the community. I'm really sorry to hear of the problems you have been experiencing with your service.

I've run a check on your connection and there are currently some issues showing with the hubs power levels that may be the cause here. We'll need to arrange an engineer visit to get them adjusted. We can do this via online chat.

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Fredup
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Not only the broadband went off but the TV as well, the intermittently on/off for 20 minutes than off again.Cut off three times while trying to get through on 150, then after getting half way through a call, cut off again, redialled , again cut off when a "test"was supposedly being run.Using my mobile data to post this while my TV is back to off-air, missing the Sky channels I pay a lot for.The last straw was the test page being down as well so I don't know whether it is just my connection or the whole area that is down.

Not even the "There is a fault in the ......area" when you call, though they've now found there is.

0 Kudos
Tudor
Superstar
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

You have a new fault. Raise a new topic on the board. By hi-jacking an existing thread you are unlikely to get a reasonable response quickly. 

There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal
0 Kudos