cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Booster plug problem

bowman104
Tuning in

Hi, I am having problems with the WiFi/power line booster plug upstairs that is connected to the V6 TV box.

I have to keep resetting the plug which is getting annoying.

Do I need to get an engineer out, or can I just get a replacement sent out to sort this out.

I'm not going to sit on the phone for hours like the last time I had a problem so I will wait for a answer on here.

Thanks Brian.

5 REPLIES 5

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @bowman104 thanks for your post here although I'm sorry to hear of your concerns raised.

Can you please confirm what is happening that causes you to need to reset your Wifi Pod, do any lights change on the Hub? Is your V6 box connected via ethernet cable to the pod or is it wireless?

Many thanks

Tom_W

Hi the V6 is connected to the power line/WiFi booster by a ethernet cable.

When I have a problem it shows two red lights on the V6 box but the booster looks ok (see pics) 

If I turn the booster plug off and on it sort itself out?

Screenshot_20220904-174907_Gallery.jpg

Hope that helps?

Brian.

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for the response bowman104,

Just to get a general understanding of your setup, whereabouts is the TV box placed in relation to the Hub/router?

Let us know,

Kain

The hub is in the front room and the 2nd V6 is in the bedroom above that is why I have to use the booster as it has a week WiFi signal in the bedroom.

Hey bowman104 thank you for confirming this.

Okay thank you for letting me know this, I am going to send you a PM so we can discuss this in further details.

Please can you look out for purple envelope. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?