Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Booster delivery

Should have had some boosters delivered last Thursday they didn’t arrive I heard nothing from Yodel I have rearranged for them to come tomorrow but still haven’t heard anything from yodel again very confused as to what is going on.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Booster delivery

Good Afternoon Cathal1,

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums and I'm sorry to hear that receiving the boosters from us has been problematic

Can you please provide us with an update as to what action's been taken to resolve this issue for you?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello David,

After contacting Virgin I spoke to a very nice lady who cancelled the original order and re ordered the boosters for me this was on Thursday afternoon I got a text at 5.45 saying Yodel will be in touch with your 2 hour slot then around 6.30 I got an email from Virgin confirming the order and today I have got an email from Yodel with a tracking number on it and it says the estimated delivery is today but I arranged for it to come Monday so either day will be good for me.

Fingers crossed they will now arrive today or Monday👍

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the update Cathal1,

Do please let us know how you get along with the boosters, when they arrive on Monday

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos