cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Book engineer

Sbel
Joining in

We’ve had no broadband since yesterday & there’s no option to book an engineer anywhere. Status check confirms there’s a fault and to check back in 0 hours to book an engineer & we’ve been in this loop all day- no option anywhere to book this just keep ending up on the same page

3 REPLIES 3

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
If there is a known fault - all Tech visits are cancelled until it is fixed.

For latest info call the “free & automated” Service Status number - 0800 561 0061 - which usually gives the most up to date info. and tells you of more local issues down to postcode level. These may not be listed on the Area Status web page (Areas are not “Geographic” they are billing areas) as that usually only covers faults affecting 1000’s of customers) so phone may give you more info, but even that wont cover problems affecting just a few customers - or just you.

The "compensation "timer" can also be started on this number.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Thanks very much for your response, I will ring that number but the fault is with our hub as the fault was only confirmed when I ran the test against this. Hence why I assumed booking an engineer would be simple, it used to be! Why can’t I book it when their own response tells me that I need to arrange one. It’s very frustrating.

Hey @Sbel,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post.

I'm sorry to hear of the issues that you're having with your broadband services, have you been able to book a technician appointment for the issues since you last posted?

Regards,

Steven_L