cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Book appointment to move router

nuremburger
Tuning in

Hi. I require my Virgin hub to be moved to a different location in the house. This will require the external coax point to be moved. Can a helpful person please DM me to book an appointment with an engineer? Many thanks. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Just call in - this is straightforward for CS. Calling early 08.01 is best for getting through quickly.

A VM person can help you with it when they get here in a few days.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Just call in - this is straightforward for CS. Calling early 08.01 is best for getting through quickly.

A VM person can help you with it when they get here in a few days.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey nuremburger, thank you for reaching out and of course we can look into this for you.

However there would be a one £25 charge for this.

I can also see you have spoke to the team recently, did they manage to get this resolved for you? Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Hi Matt. Thanks for responding. I’ve managed to book an appointment.  

Hey nuremburger, than you for reaching out and letting me know this.

Please do keep me updated how the visit goes. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?