cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Book another engineer visit? FAO Mods

jamessheffield
Tuning in

My internet connection keeps dropping and having ran the online test it appears that I have interference on my line. An engineer visited today and I was told the issue was fixed. However, I am still having the same issue. 

Is it possible to book an engineer online? Getting through to Virgin media on the phone is very difficult, I have already had to book a day off work for an engineer visit. Is it not possible they can come at weekends or after 6pm? I have had poor internet service for over a week now, I will be cancelling my contract if this cannot be resolved asap.

44 REPLIES 44

Hi, no, I have had no contact. 

Hi @jamessheffield,

Thank you for coming back to us about this issue and I'm sorry that you have not been contacted by the Area Field Manager (AFM) yet!

My colleague has been in touch with the AFM about this issue and we will update you on their response as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi @jamessheffield,

We just got a response from the Area Field Manager. I will sent you a Private Message to confirm a few details so we can discuss this further.

Please keep an eye out for a purple envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page.

Thanks! 🙂

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

Hi, 

I have had a visit from an engineer but the problem still persists. 

Hi @jamessheffield,

Thank you for coming back to us about this issue.

I have responded back to your Private Message so we can discuss this issue further. 

Get back to me as soon as you can. 

Thanks! 🙂

Paulina_Z
Forum Team