cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bold Red Light

Emmac15
Tuning in

Hoping someone can help for a few weeks now my virgin media superhub has had  bold red light on. Been constantly loosing internet which is causing huge meltdowns for my disabled son. Haven't been able to speak to anyone helpful on the phone, just been told the usual switch it off and on, which I have done.. Switched it off for an hour and still went straight to red..It is well ventialted and doesnt feel hot either. Any help would be really appreciated thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

A VM staff member will contact you shortly, the hub will need replacing.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

8 REPLIES 8

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

A VM staff member will contact you shortly, the hub will need replacing.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Emmac15
Tuning in

Still waiting for help please 

Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Emmac15, thanks for the message.

I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with the hub and will send you a private message so that this can be looked into further for you.

Chris. 

jhuk
Trouble shooter

First you did not state which HUB you have as RED is not the same on them all (not sure why 99% of posts do not state if it is a HUB3 or a HUB4 for RED LED), [MOD EDIT: Unconstructive].

Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Emmac15, thanks for speaking to us over private message and glad to see that this is on the way to becoming resolved. 

Please let us know how the visit goes and if you need any further assistance. 

Chris. 

Hey @Emmac15,

I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.

Regards,
Steven_L

Emmac15
Tuning in

Hi, issue resolved, engineer visit replaced hub. Thank you for your help 

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Emmac15,

Thanks for providing us with the update on this - I'm glad everything is back up and running for you again, and the Technician has been able to sort things out. If you need any assistance in the future, please create a new post and one of our community/team will be happy to help out.

Cheers,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ