cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Black spot checker not working

Nicolea
Tuning in

Hi there I have terrible internet in my office and the Wi-Fi black spot checker doesn’t work. I need to order a booster. Does anyone know how I order one?

7 REPLIES 7

legacy1
Alessandro Volta
Call VM?

Less stressful if you put hub in modem mode and get your own WiFi router with 1Gb ports.
---------------------------------------------------------------

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Nicolea,

Welcome back to our community forums and sorry to hear you have been having wifi issues. 

You can find out more about our WIFI pods here https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/broadband/intelligent-wifi-pods-new. You can also place your order by calling our team on 0345 454 1111.

Please let us know if you need any further help.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

bitsandpcs
Fibre optic

Depending on your internet package you may be able to get up to 3 FOC.

Thanks I have the “fastest” internet unfortunately 

Thank you unfortunately they are out of stock. 

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Thank you unfortunately they are out of stock.” Was that from the web or by phoning?

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Hi Nicolea, 

Thanks for coming back to us on this one. 

The pods are available and in stock but as it stands, you have to call to place the order. You can speak to the team on 150 / 0345 454 1111 options 1, 2 then 1 again. 

If you've tried web chat or the app to order the Pods then you will get the error I'm afraid. 

Please let us know how you get on. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs