cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Betting sites

Smurf53
Joining in

I can get on Betfred and William Hill on my home wifi using my mobile.  But it won't let me when I'm using mobile data, or when out and about?   It says this site can't provide a secure connection.  Is my parental lock on?  

6 REPLIES 6

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Connect to your online VM account and in "My Apps" check that "Childsafe" is disabled - when its on - it blocks such sites.

EDIT: Gary read your post better than I did 😎

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta

You need to allow adult content for your mobile number 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi

Guessing it's a Virgin Mobile sim

If so, follow instructions here to turn off Parental Control, then restart phone.

---------------------------------------------------------------
BB 200 - Hub 3, Phone Talk w/ends, Mobile Sim only. Customer since 1993.

None of this I can find.  When i log onto Virgin mobile, i have a "my bills" page, but NOWHERE can I get onto My Plan, is it because my mobile contract expired but I just kept the phone without renewing, so now I just pay a small fee to VM each month.  Honestly I've tried to find it LOADS.  And the App doesn't help either, Seems to be bugged on my phone. 

The App seems to be bugged on my phone.  When I try to get to the parental block part it just keeps timing out and returning to my mobile home screen. 

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good morning @Smurf53

Welcome to the forums and thank you for taking the time to post.

I am sorry to hear that you have had some issues with accessing the betting apps.

Have you managed to get this resolved as of yet? If not we can take a further look into this for you. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M