cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bad internet service and bad support

Awadheshp2000
Joining in

We raised a request to move house a month back and the day when they supposed to move my broadbad, they messaged that they cam not do it and need another month.

When I called them, I was told that they will change the date and move it little closer and will provide the dongle. Neither they provided the dongle nor they changed the dates.

Highly unprofessional behaviour as if they don't care. 

I will discontinue soon after finishing the contract also will not recimmend anyone to use their service. Highly disappointed!

1 REPLY 1

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Awadheshp2000

Welcome to our Community Help Forum. 

Thank you for making your first post regarding your house move, I am so sorry to hear that the move of your Virgin services has been delayed. If your install has been delayed, you may be eligible for our Automatic Compensation Scheme. You can find more information here: https://virg.in/autocomp. Have our team explained why the installation at your new home is delayed?

Usually delays will be down to further work being needed in order to connect the property to our network. We need permission from the local council and on occasions permits depending on the work required which all take time. I'm sure the teams are already working as quickly as they can to get your services installed at your new home. To speak with our Pre-Installs team regarding the matter, please call: 0800 052 1734.

Best wishes,

Serena