Menu
SusannahG
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Bad Service - Bad Product

I’ve tried to contact Virgin a number of times re bad WiFi service. I live in a one bedroom flat in central London and the WiFi works in the room with the router and the bathroom right next to it, anything even 5 steps further- not a chance. 

Its getting simply ridiculous. Whenever I call the number provided it goes to the sales team and when I ask to be put through to someone who might be able to help I hear that it’s not the right department etc etc 

Could someone pls advise who to contact or how to request a contract cancellation on the basis of a useless service. I’m just really tired of this now, so many other better providers out there...

Would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks!

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Bad Service - Bad Product

This is primarily a technical help forum.  If you want help in sorting your wifi problems you will need to post up more details of your equipment and problems. 

If you just want to leave call 150 or 0345 454 1111 options 1-1-4-5 "thinking of leaving" then “technical issues” – (They are open Monday - Friday 8am - 8pm and on Saturday from 8am - 6pm. - 08.01 is best!) you usually get a UK call centre (it might still be a 30’+ wait though) who are more understanding and helpful.  Tell them you want to leave for Sky/BT because of these problems.

--------------------
Services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Moderator (Retired) Ty_S
Moderator (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Bad Service - Bad Product

Hi SusannahG

I'm very sorry to hear of the WiFi issues you've been experiencing.

There are quite a lot of things that can affect wireless connections so I've included a link here with some information on improving the connection. Let us know how you get on.

Speak soon 

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos