cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BB/TV outage Kent/Dover/Thanet area - F009536094

ModTeam

Hello,

We are aware that there is an outage in the Kent/Dover/Thanet area affecting loss of broadband and TV. This has been logged under F009536094 and we hope to get the fault resolved as soon as possible and we're sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Regards,

ModTeam

Edit @0940am

Service checker may not be updated yet to show the outage as we're still accessing the impact and covering most of the CT postcodes and some  IG postcodes. 

46 REPLIES 46

AdamantUK
On our wavelength

The service status checker says all is OK but local groups saying it's down for everyone.

Anyone know what's going on?

Same here. Looks as it was down from around 1am 23/12/2021. Merry Christmas. What a lovely gift from Virgin Media. NOT!! 

Exactly the same here. Glad to see it's not just me!

same here

fennellm
Joining in

Anyone else having WiFi connection issues in Thanet at the moment 

Yes! My box won’t connect

I would recommend reporting I have this morning in the Thanet area and they are still maintaining that no one else is reporting a fault. 

The last time this happened I reported, they insisted there was no issue and even booked an engineer visit for a few days time and then it was fixed a few hours later and no engineer turned up at the appointment!

I kinda think the support team on the phone are just there to make you think you're achieving something by speaking to them...

Now showing on service status that repair should be by 15.15.

That's about 15 hours after complete service loss for a huge area - not great! 😞