Menu
Highlighted
majkkali
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Awful customer treatment, still no Internet

Absolutely awful treatment of customers. I've been waiting to get my broadband installed for 3 months now. All the engineers keep calling one day before the installation date when I've already taken the day off work to let me know that they are moving the installation date AGAIN due to some unknown reasons. When asked to tell me their names they refuse to do so. When asked to connect with their manager they pretend to drop the call. AWFUL EXPERIENCE. Stay away. 1/5 😡

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Awful customer treatment, still no Internet

Call 150 or 0345 454 1111 options 1-1-4-5 "thinking of leaving" then “technical issues” – (They are open Monday - Friday 8am - 8pm and on Saturday from 8am - 6pm. - 08.01 is best!) you usually get a UK call centre (it might still be a 30’+ wait though) who are more understanding and helpful.  Tell them you are planning to cancel the install because of these problems - and they will give you best information and/or try and sort it for you as it’s their job to keep customers.

--------------------
Services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Kath_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Awful customer treatment, still no Internet

Hi majkkali,
Welcome to the Forums and thanks for your post. I can only apologise that you've had a less than perfect journey since joining so far. 😞 
It's not very often this happens however when it does happen, we try and get things moving as quickly as we can. 
I'll be happy to take a look at where things stand currently to ensure you've got the latest update.
I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.
Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos