cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Atrocious service

dPom
Tuning in

our bill is going up £20 a month yet we have to reboot the Router twice a day just to get weak Internet in the house. both the TV boxes are continually buffering..every time I phone you you fix it for about 20 mins, have complained was told it might be an outage…an outage will maybe cause it  once or twice..this is ongoing and has been for 2 yrs(minimum) and your whole fault reporting system is horrendous/impossible to the point you have to lie to get past the automated messages and speak to a human being, half the time I’ve given up and just lived with our atrocious service 

been with these from days of Telewest and NTL, never any issues then..it seems a technology has advanced.. Virgin has just concentrated on upping the bills and filed customer service in the ‘ignore’ cupboard 

im seeing full house packages for new customers at half the new price we will be paying .. we don’t even have the full house .. lovely gesture for loyal customers 👍💩

12 REPLIES 12

Hi @dPom 

Our sincere apologies you've not had the best experience with us. 

Could you let us know how the visit went yesterday so we can offer further support if required?

Hope to hear from you soon 😊

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Ayisha

Apologies for late reply, i have been on holiday

Up to now the work carried out by your engineer has worked out about 90%

The engineer was excellent, and most of the work has improved our service, but we are still getting the `blips` in our  service (mostly to tv upstairs) and the little buffering wheel appears on our phones intermittently whilst it switches between wifi and 4g to load apps or websites

Hello dPom.

Thanks for replying, Hoper you had a nice break.

Sorry to read that you are still having a few minor blips.

I have checked the Hub from here and everything looks okay,

I'd like to take a look into this for you in a bit more depth.
If you don't mind, I will need to send you a private message to pass security. 
If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great. 
Regards     
Gareth_L