cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Arrange tune up visit for broadband

Craig130275
Joining in

Hi I've just upgraded my account and was told to arrange my tune up vist for an engineer to come in and tune my modem to get the best from my broadband. I've followed the steps signing into account and going to my apps but can't see what to do next... can anyone help please.

3 REPLIES 3

dannylau
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Craig130275 wrote:

Hi I've just upgraded my account and was told to arrange my tune up vist for an engineer to come in and tune my modem to get the best from my broadband. I've followed the steps signing into account and going to my apps but can't see what to do next... can anyone help please.

Who told you that nonsense

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Yep, just trying to think if that is indeed the biggest load of old BS that VM customer services might have told one of their mugs customers! If it isn’t then it really has to be in the top five.

cje85
Trouble shooter

There used to be a TuneUp service (here's a mention of it from last year: https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Managing-Your-Account-Cable/Charged-150-for-a-quot-Tune-Up-quot... ) but I don't think it exists anymore. And based on that topic, it cost £150.