cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Area issues since 17th - CS no help

cahonis
On our wavelength

Area wide issues in UB8 since the 17th and Customer Services keep saying it will be fixed in 24 hours - which is not the case.

I have 1gig and need this for work and 4 days of disruption with no end in sight - is there any way I can get an accurate estimate?

This about the 6th or 7th outage like this in the past 2 years and at this point I’m seriously considering ditching for a slower but more stable provider.

24 REPLIES 24

Hi @cahonis - thanks for coming back to us. It says you have cancelled the tech from checking the system? You do still need a tech but before booking in, are you happy to proceed?

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

cahonis
On our wavelength

Hi John,

I was told that if there was no fault found I’d be charged £25. Because internet was up 99% of the time I was concerned about the charge.

Hi cahonis,

Thank you for coming back to us, this is correct there would be a charge if the issue was related to your devices or 3rd party equipment.

Regards

Paul.

cahonis
On our wavelength

How is that an acceptable way to treat your customers? Absolutely shameful practice.

I'm sorry if you feel that isn't an acceptable process. But if we have been through all the prior engineer checks then this can help to rule out the possibility of that being the case. 

^Martin