cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Area 31 WiFi issues

steveg440
Tuning in

In the last 3 weeks or so WiFi in this area has been awful. I wonder if recent work has caused an issue? Problem is everyone thinks issue is unique to them. It isn't. Virgin likely to lose a lot of customers with Hey Broadband marketing strongly in the area.

13 REPLIES 13

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @steveg400,

No problem 🙂 Thank you for the update.

Let us know how you get on and if you require an engineer.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

I have now installed my new Hub 3. All issues resolved. What I really don’t understand is why, as a long standing customer, I wasn’t upgraded automatically. After 20 years with Virgin I very nearly moved to a new provider as I was getting so frustrated with the WiFi issue.

Hi @steveg440 thanks for getting back to us and confirming you have had a resolution.

I am sorry that your account was overlooked for an automatic upgrade.  I will feed this back on your behalf.  I am also sorry for any inconvenience the WiFi issue may have been causing you.  I hope the hub 3 is continuing to resolve the issue you had. Remember if you ever need assistance in the future, our fantastic community and forum team are always willing to lend a hand.

Regards

Lee_R

Many thanks.