Menu
COYS61
Joining in
Message 21 of 38
Flag for a moderator

Re: Area 22 no internet connection

Well done Virgin you almost managed to give me a connection for 24 hours. You failed again.

What's the issue now?

0 Kudos
COYS61
Joining in
Message 22 of 38
Flag for a moderator

@Opc

I've just phoned up yet again to raise a complaint. In 2-3 working days someone will phone. The guy didn't want to take my £5 bet that noone phones me.

When I phoned last week or the week before they just credited some arbitrary amount to my account of £7.33. It doesn't come close to covering the loss I am incurring or frustration, but it appeared straight away in the 'My Bills' sectin of my online account.

0 Kudos
COYS61
Joining in
Message 23 of 38
Flag for a moderator

and of course no one has phoned me back.

Update required. Complaint is 25618153

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 24 of 38
Flag for a moderator

Hi COYS61 

Thanks for the message. 

We have tried to search for the complaints reference number but it's invalid. 

Do you have a complaints reference number with COM 

Can you confirm what was last advised? 

^Chris. 

0 Kudos
COYS61
Joining in
Message 25 of 38
Flag for a moderator

This is beyond a joke now. That's exactly the number I was given when I phoned on 10 October. I was told someone would phone me back in 2-3 working days.

And also please advise why my internet is still not working properly and down right now.

Can you get someone in authority to phone me tomorrow please. I'm sick of dealing with people who clearly don't know what they are doing when I phone them. My number is as per my account.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 26 of 38
Flag for a moderator

Hi there @COYS61

I am sorry that you have not had your promised callback - we have located your account and I have updated your complaint in regard to your callback request. 

You are currently impacted by an area issue - the reference number for this is F007371612

At the time of writing, the estimated fix date is showing to be 18th October. This has been open since 16th September. 

Thank you 

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
COYS61
Joining in
Message 27 of 38
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for looking into this. Can you advise me of the correct complaint number please

0 Kudos
BrianY
Fibre optic
Message 28 of 38
Flag for a moderator

Coys61: Are there any users within your area effected by intermittant connections?
Passing your locality frequently, nothing happening by way of Virgin doing any civils, unless awaiting permits to work by council, leads me to believe any problems are down to the network.
0 Kudos
COYS61
Joining in
Message 29 of 38
Flag for a moderator

I don't personally know anyone with Virgin in this area as I've only moved in June.

My hunch is it's a permit issue that they can't resolve. It's why they constantly have to keep providing new dates by when it will be fixed but knowing full well it won't be.

0 Kudos
BrianY
Fibre optic
Message 30 of 38
Flag for a moderator

Quick way of making friends/introducing yourself to neighbours.
[Look for the external box for Virgin services]
0 Kudos