cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Appointment problems

jliwasa
Joining in

Hello! I have been having trouble with scheduling an appointment for my broadband. I was supposed to have an appointment on the 16th of June. Beforehand, the pre-installation team came to do the work, but were turned away by my Mother. Before I could get a chance to talk to them, they were already gone. I thought that maybe the work was already done, so I called Virgin Media and they said that it was indeed “done”. Once the 16th actually came, the engineers came to the house and said that the work was not done. Now we have been left without internet for a couple of days now and I’ve called Virgin media countless times to get a solution, but they’ve either hung up on me, or just left me hanging on the line. When I finally managed to get through to someone they rescheduled my appointment to the 20th of July and I can not wait that long to get the broadband, especially since there are people that work from home within the house. I’ve just been exhausted and frustrated. We’ve should’ve had everything installed by now, but it looks like we’ll have to go a month without it. Is there any way to change the appointment date?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @jilwasa thanks for your post although I'm very sorry to hear of your concerns raised regarding your delayed installation.

Please allow me to send you a PM so I can look into this further for you - kindly expect this to arrive shortly and respond directly when you can.

Many thanks

Tom_W

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @jilwasa thanks for your post although I'm very sorry to hear of your concerns raised regarding your delayed installation.

Please allow me to send you a PM so I can look into this further for you - kindly expect this to arrive shortly and respond directly when you can.

Many thanks

Tom_W