cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Application getting blocked

Hsarafiano
Joining in

Hi, it seems that every time there is football, my application which i watch movies and series and have dome lice channels is getting blocked from working. I don't understand why as i have friends who are being able to use it. Is it a setting issue? Please help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

Or that server is blocked by VM as being an illegal one. 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Client62
Legend

More likely the football is the most popular viewing period and the server your app uses is unable to cope.

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

Or that server is blocked by VM as being an illegal one. 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

Issue is that it may be considered illegal and blocked by VM but why is it not being blocked with other users and they have VM? 
at some point it wasn’t being blocked, you think it has yo do with IP changes or something?any idea how to resolve it?

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

It's hard to say without knowing what the server is and any installed application.

- jpeg1

Have you tried using a VPN?