cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App on iOS for WiFi not working

SaraIDIC
Joining in

On iOS app not working at all.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled and I need to get it working and the booster as that isn’t connected now for some reason and I need the app to configure it again 

22 REPLIES 22

My phone updated to iOS 14.7 the other day.  My iPad is on iOS 14.6 

My friend has managed to log in to his app on a Samsung phone so that would be a google OS

Hi SaraIDIC, 

Thanks for coming back to us with an update about this issue on the Connect App. 

It's good to know that your friend with the Samsung phone was able to login, this will help us investigate further 🙂

I think the next step would be to create an IT ticket for this particular issue so our IT team can take a deeper look into this.

Before we go ahead though, could you take a screenshot of what happens on your screen when the App crashes please? Just post it on here and I'll be able to use it, but please cover any login/account information that may be on it to keep your info safe 🙂

This may help the team pinpoint the issue and get it fixed faster.

Thanks!

Megan_L

As I log in the top is white when I click to log on the top goes black and nothing works 

I don’t know if the pictures came up I think it says it’s too big

Hi SaraIDIC, 

Thanks for coming back to me, I am sorry you're having issues uploading the picture. 

Could you try deleting your cache and cookies from your Phone's web browser please?

If this still doesn't help, could you also try uploading it from a laptop/PC? 

Thanks,

Megan_L

It’s your web here.  It says the file is too large. I will try with my pc after but I can’t do it from my work pc.  Unless I can compress it your site must have a limit 

Thanks for coming back to us SaraIDIC,

If your are able to try on your PC when you get home that would be great. Once we have these we can investigate this further for you.

Kind regards Jodi. 

I will try but what happens if your site still won’t let me?  I have posted the pictures several times before on Twitter and I’m getting fed up of this

Not to worry SaraIDIC,

If you can't upload the pictures we can raise this with our IT department for you. Have you been able to log in to our Connect App before with no issues?

Kind regards Jodi.