cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App on iOS for WiFi not working

SaraIDIC
Joining in

On iOS app not working at all.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled and I need to get it working and the booster as that isn’t connected now for some reason and I need the app to configure it again 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi SaraIDIC

Sorry to hear this is not working 

Can we just ask if its the Connect App and have you tried it on another device since your post 

Gareth_L

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

22 REPLIES 22

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi SaraIDIC

Sorry to hear this is not working 

Can we just ask if its the Connect App and have you tried it on another device since your post 

Gareth_L

Hi

I have uninstalled and reinstalled on my phone and iPad and tried on both.

when I click the app the icons on the very top are white but when I click to log in the icons go black and it won’t do anything else

Hi @SaraIDIC

Thank you for explaining things further. I am sorry to hear you are having these issues with the Connect App.

Just to clarify, do you get any specific error or is it a case that it's just not connecting?

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

As I get in I click log in and the data at the top goes from white to black and then nothing happens and I have to exit out

That's strange. So to avoid ruling it as an issue with a single device, to confirm, you are getting the exact same issue on both the iPhone and Ipad?

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

It doesn’t work on either when clicking the top log on button but it will do something when I click on the sign in with Virgin mobile 

top works with neither but the virgin mobile one works with both

@SaraIDIC

Are you able to try on a non Apple device so we can rule out where the issue is?

Thanks

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

I only have my laptop that is a sell Windows machine.  I don’t do none Apple phones 

Right I see. 

Please can you advise what version IOS Software you are using on both devices please?

If there are updates available, try running the latest version and see if this makes any difference when using the Connect App. 

Ayisha_B
Forum Team