cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App issue

Gavman999
Tuning in

I have had VM HBB for ages and the app has been fine however this morning I had the below error message, I have deleted and reinstalled the app now it cannot find my hub!

FB1C670F-271C-44C1-9978-48B05EB4B21A.png

16 REPLIES 16

lotharmat
Community elder
Quite a few people have solve this by uninstalling and reinstalling the app.

It would appear that you are not one of them! - Hang tight for VM Staff to pick this up!

------------------------------------------------------------------
Hub 3 - Modem Mode - TP-Link Archer C7

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @Gavman999.

Welcome back to the community page, thank you for posting on here.

I am sorry to see that the app is unable to locate your Hub.

Please can you try rebooting your Hub and log out and back into the app? Let me know how this goes.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Good afternoon Hayley

I have done this however I am still getting the same error message

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for coming back to me @Gavman999.

Please can you tell me if this is the connect app? 

Thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Yes it is 

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for confirming this @Gavman999.

Can you please try this link here, it should give you all the tips possible to try and get this working.

Let me know how it goes. 

Hayley
Forum Team

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

There have been problems reported on the board with the app on Android phones. Rumour has it a fix is in the pipeline. 

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Thanks for that unfortunately I am using an iPhone 🤷🏼‍♂️

Unfortunately you might have sent me the wrong link as when I click onto this it tells me everything I can do with my app once it is connected however as you know I cannot connect my app and there is no help or guidance to help you get connected.