cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amber light

jasineil2010
On our wavelength

Had issues with amber light on Hub3 got in touch with VM. The sent me a replacement Hub 3. So now got a new Hub 3 still only Amber light on. What a complete waste of time. VM are when it comes to customer satisfaction. -200 out of 10 

6 REPLIES 6

jb66
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

It's normal to have an amber light, what issue do you have?

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @jasineil2010

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you back.

I'm so sorry to hear that you are feeling let down by us and I would love to help if I can. 

Can I ask what issues with your services you have notice? As jb66 has mentioned an amber light is not anything to worry about, it's usually due to the LED lights bleeding through to the white light. 

Thanks again. 

jasineil2010
On our wavelength

Is it. Why dose it say white light on every infomation I have when setting up or having issues with my internet intimacy 

Hi jasineil2010, thanks for the message and welcome back to the forums. 

You will be able to see what all the lights mean on the following link here

Kind regards, Chris. 

jasineil2010
On our wavelength

Intermittent connection. Message on phone every 5 mins. " Your network is unstable,"

Hi @jasineil2010,

To clarify, are you saying that you're experiencing an intermittent connection issue? If so, is this ongoing today and is it also impacting your wired connection or just wireless/Wi-Fi?

I've checked over things on our systems, and I'm unable to detect any faults on the line currently to explain this.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!