Menu
will_Lloyd47
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

All connected devices show "No Internet Connection" Virgin Wifi Boosters

Hi All, 

I was wondering if somebody could help me with an issue i am having with my new virgin media wifi boosters. Sometimes my devices (all of them) will connect to the booster's wifi network and i will get "No Internet Connection" Status. This can be fixed temporarily by unplugging both plugs and then plugging them back in. This only fixes the boosters for a few hours to a day and then suddenly my devices lose internet connectivity however they do stay connected to the wifi network itself. This is really starting to frustrate me as the tech support people on the phone are giving me the same solution of "we have reset the router, see what happens over the next few days" I hope somebody can help me rectify these issues here.

Many Thanks,

Will Lloyd

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: All connected devices show "No Internet Connection" Virgin Wifi Boosters

Hi, Will_Llloyd47.

Thanks for the post and welcome to our community.

Sorry to hear if you're having connection issues with your internet service. I use my service for a lot of important things, so I can understand how frustrating it is when things aren't working properly as expected. I appreciate the troubleshooting you've already done to resolve this. How are things going on now? Let me know.

You may find these information helpful:

1. Check the service status on your area to see if there's any known fault reported. You can check it by clicking here.

2.Please make sure that hub is on the right place, because it will help to resolve the intermittent issues with your connection while using boosters as well.  Make sure it's out of cabinets,away from monitors and fish tanks because these object can interfere your WiFi connection.

3.Try moving the boosters on a different sockets. Please make sure that the boosters are connected directly to a main sockets not an extension adapter.

4. Move the Boosters away from any devices that have a motor like a washing machine as this can interfere with the network.

To know more about troubleshooting your connection using your WiFi boosters, you may click here. Hope this helps.

If problem persists, please keep us posted so we can help further by checking your account if needed and identify the main issue there maybe.

Looking forward to hear from you.

^Shay_S

0 Kudos