cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All Pods not connecting to Hub 4

Maheen387
Joining in

Hi,

I am on 1Gig broadband package and it's been over a month since all my pods (including any replacements I've received)  are not connecting to my Hub 4. I have called Virgin, plugging them in near the Hub for a couple days did not help, not even hard wiring. The lights are always flashing to search for the Hub. The pods used to work fine till i had internet speed issues and the virgin call handler said i need to reset the hub. After the reset, my internet speed is fine but the pods do not work.

I am frustrated that over 5 people from Virgin have not been able to help or answer my questions, plus two have promised call backs and neither did.

The SSID has not been changed since the reset, nor the password. But now my Virgin connect app no longer works and says there are conflicting settings and i need to ask for help (Done this and was told to reinstall the app which did not help).

I have been receiving poor customer service and feel like i'm paying too much for what i'm receiving. The fast wifi speed is needed in my bedroom which the hub cannot reach.

Any advice to make the pods work, i have also called the activation team as recommended in other posts but it doesn't help.

1 REPLY 1

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello Maheen387, 

Thank you for reaching out to us here on the Community. 

I am very sorry to hear of the issues you have been experiencing with getting the Pod's to connect to the Hub, we will do all we can to help. 

From your post, it looks like you have already been few quite a few diagnostic checks which have not worked. 

With this being the case, we would like to take a look from our side to see if we can resolve this remotely. 

I will pop you over a private message to take a few details and this will be available via the purple envelope on the top right of this page. 

Speak soon, 

Nat