cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After regular maintenance in my area booster in my room not working fine

Vidit
Joining in

After maintenance today booster which was working fine, working irregular now it is on and off again and again and speed has also gone down

11 REPLIES 11

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good morning @Vidit

Welcome to the forums & thank you for taking the time to post. 

I am sorry to hear that you have been having some issues with your WiFi pods. 

I can see that you have spoken with our technical support team regarding this issue. 

Please can you advise what they have suggested the resolution to this is? 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

Hi , 

since then nobody responded i was told that within 24 hours someone will respond. Still the condition is same on running speed test on booster speed is 23-30 mbps. Which is nothing. Also, i am not sure how customer care responds. I am expecting call since then.

thanks

Sorry that this call has not taken place @Vidit, just to confirm did the team give a date as to when the area work is due to be completed?

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Its already confirmed the same day that its done. Also around 18 or 19 feb it was confirmed on message 

Hi @Vidit,

I am really sorry to hear that these issues are unfortunately ongoing for you. Would you mind giving these troubleshooting tips a whirl?

Let us know how you get on.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

I have done these all steps many times. I am not sure why I am being charged £5 for a piece of instrument which is of no use to me. And pathetic part is i have never being contacted by VM tech team. Height of dis-satisfaction. 
although sometimes booster works OK too but very rare and network drop is very common

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Vidit,

Thanks for posting and welcome back to the community!

Sorry for any issues faced regarding your Pod,

When you state that the Pod is dropping off, are you also facing issues with dropouts from your Hub around the same time?

Thanks,

Kain

Hi Kain

not from hub its the issue only from pod. 

Thanks for confirming Vidit,

Can you confirm the status of the light on the pod after rebooting?

Alex_Rm