cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Additional WIFI POD

Stephillips96
Tuning in

Good evening

I am currently on the ultimate oomph bundle and have 1 Wi-Fi pod, I have tried to live chat in and ring up (with no luck) to order a additional pod as I have relocated into a different room but I am currently having very low if no signal, I got told I wasn't eligible to order a second pod? Would really appreciate if I could order a second pod

Thank you

21 REPLIES 21

I have read of this issue so you can call up and get them, what HUB are you using?

Hub 3 at present

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Stephillips96 wrote:

Hub 3 at present

Should work with the Hub 3.  Note however if you are not on the top tiers, you will be charged £5 pm.   Best to buy your own wifi solution to keep, rather than rent something you will never own.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

jhuk
Trouble shooter

Try and update to Volt and they are free for all, also I am pretty sure if the App backed up you had a black spot the POD is free for one of them at least.

I cannot say for sure as the App has not worked (does not support) since I got a HUB4 long ago.

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Please do not double post.  It really confuses people trying to help.  Your previous thread already shows you have Pods and are looking for more.

Additional WIFI POD - Virgin Media Community - 4867779

Thanks

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

jhuk
Trouble shooter

Ohh greedy bugger!

Yeah I'm on the top tier, well UO bundle, my 1st pod works well, just looking to add to it if possible

Sorry Adduxi, new around here.. 

Hi Stephillips96, 

Thanks for your post welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community. 

I'm sorry to hear you've had an issue getting a second WiFi pod added to your account. We can certainly help with this. I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Kath

Thank you for replying, I have managed to get through and order a second pod which arrived today, looks like its connected first time round 

Thank you anyway 🙂

Hi Stephillips96

That's great news

We will let Kath know its all looking okay from your side 

Gareth_L