Did you mean: 

Acces denied at internet

Angelko1
Tuning in

F79CEF0E-9254-4D87-97E0-9E080AAD7E59.png

359D0900-EB8D-47E2-A877-5024D8AF3EF2.png

C62DEECA-392C-484A-9468-201FAF8CC5D2.png

7C36AFD3-B36A-446A-B42B-58E3C55C8829.png

  

Hi everyone, i am having a problem that started like 3 days ago, i login into the ip of the hub and my Access at internet is denied

I am posting this and asking for your because every morning when i wake up, i receive a message that says we are expecting to see you tomorrow, tomorrow will be the 4th day.. 

i forgot to mention that my hub lights shows the bottom green light just blinking, when it stops, the internet arrows underneath the Wi-Fi start blinking green, and is a loop 

11 REPLIES 11

Hi, yes, so there was 2 technicians in 2 days, and the 2nd one, discovered that the cable that comes from the the Street to my house, is damaged, apparently someone who was repairing something on my street, broke my cable, so long story short, i had no internet for 5 days, and now the technician said that Virgin Media will hire some firm to replace the cable because they cannot brake the road themselves and he said it will take more 7 days.. I will call Virgin Media and hope that I don’t get charged for this 2 weeks without their services 

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Sorry to hear about the work that's required which is delaying the restoration of your services Angelko1, I can understand this will be far from ideal.

You would usually be reimbursed for any total loss of service lasting more than 48hrs - if you encounter any issues with your bill though please let us know and we can ensure any corrections are made.

Tom