Menu
KarlConway
Just joined
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Abhorrent Behaviour

I would love to know when I raise an issue with my WiFi, Why am I hung up on by customer services and talked down to by a manager.

I am paying for 100mbps but yet I only get a tenth of that at a push (10mbps).

I simply need a fix for this, and not to be treated like absolute trash, I don't wish to force a deadlock letter but I may have to.

0 Kudos
chenks
Wise owl
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Abhorrent Behaviour

is it just a WIFI issue you have? or is your actual internet connection also slow?
test via ethernet only. wifi cannot and should not be used as an accurate way of testing your connection.

ps, not sure why your using the term "deadlock letter" at this point. you're nowhere near getting to the stage where that would be remotely applicable.

if you can response with the results of an ethernet test then your next step will be clearer.
0 Kudos
KarlConway
Just joined
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I assumed deadlock letter was the complaints route, if not ignore that.

Yes ethernet and WiFi tried, less or 10mbps, when I called customer service to try and see what may be causing the issue, I was hung up on and talked down to by a so called manager.

I am not wanting a fuss, just a solution and a fix so I can game and stream with no issues.

0 Kudos
chenks
Wise owl
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

so just to clarfy, you did a speedtest using a device connected to the hub using an ethernet cable (with WIFI turned off on that device).

what was the result of the speedtest? if possible, can you run it again and post the results?
use https://www.speedtest.net/

also, post your router stats. (go to your hubs login page and click on "Check router status" (don't log in).

0 Kudos