cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A day of problems

Averagewifi
On our wavelength

Can somebody please arrange for an engineer to come and look at my hub please? Been on red all day now just flashing white after checking all cables, positions and tests via the VM website. Had Internet back for an hour that would constantly cut off, been terrible the previous night now a full day of no Internet. 

Please help, nightmare during the school holidays also.

Appreciate any help, currently relying on my mobile data to get something fixed.

2 REPLIES 2

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The board is not the primary fault reporting system.

Call Customer Services on 0345 454 1111/150 if you have a VM landline or wait two or three days for a VM staff member to get to your post.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Averagewifi,

Thanks for your post, and welcome back to the Forums.

Sorry to hear there are some issues with your connection, I completely understand the frustration and disruption this may be causing. I've ran some checks on our end, and it does appear that our Networks Team have identified an issue and have now raised this as an area problem. The details are as follows:

Outage Type: SNR (Signal-To-Noise) - You might find that your Virgin Fibre, Voice and Virgin TV services are intermittent, with the picture freezing or disappearing now and then.
Fault Ref.: F010223204
Estimated Fix Date: 4th November at 9AM

I'm really sorry for any inconvenience caused. Rest assured, our teams are working quickly to get things working as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ