cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5ghz stopped working, internet cuts when it’s raining

HamseH
Tuning in

Hi,

So our internet has been performing quite poor lately. First it started cutting out when it was raining. Now the 5ghz has completely stopped working. I was relying on fast WiFi speeds but that’s not possible anymore. We have the M350 package. Any help?

regards,

4 REPLIES 4

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi HamseH,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Forums. It's really great having you on board with us in the Community. 

I'm sorry to hear that you are having an issue with your Hub and the 5Ghz band not working. Checking your account, it looks as though you are having some issues with pro longed signal levels. I would like to arrange for an engineer to come to take a look at this for you. 

I just need to confirm the address to ensure we are booking the visit on the correct account. I have sent you a private message regarding this. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Just replied to your message in my inbox.
Thanks for helping

Regards,

Hi HamseH, 

Thanks for coming back to via private message. 

I have booked you in for the next available appointment. We cannot confirm the appointment time slot, so to view this please sign in to My Virgin Media here: My VM

If the appointment is unsuitable or if anyone living at your property has tested positive for Coronavirus, has been asked to self-isolate or has flu-like symptoms then please reschedule the appointment on the same link. 

Lets us know how the appointment goes. 

Take care.

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Thank! Hopefully they can fix my connection!