cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3rd day running no internet

Sarah45
Tuning in

3rd day running no internet. The strange thing is that my firestick is working however my pc,TV and mobile isn't.

Status checker is now showing no issues.

Out is now beginning a regular issue now.

5 REPLIES 5

Client62
Hero

The Hub's lights lights are not mentioned so perhaps that looks normal.

Very curious that 1 device works but others not. 

If the Hub has not been restarted in the last few days it might be worth powering it off and then back on after a couple of minutes.

Tried rebooting, no change it really is a head scratcher. The status checker online states everything is fine, however phoning for an update stated"we're sorry there are still intermittent issues.

I don't want to rest the hub 3 of its not necessary because of it's a network issue, it wouldn't do anything.

I note that my comment is marked as being the answer.  

It is not fixed yet

So go and remove that helpful answer or you may be waiting for ever & a day for a VM moderator to come to help.

I remember I had a problem like this with a hub 3 a while ago.  Does the firestick use the 2.4ghz and the rest 5ghz? I had a hub 3 once that lost settings for the 5ghz band all of a sudden. I did a pin hole reset but the problem still persisted after a while it would just freeze, reboot and 5ghz was messed up. Needed a hub swap in the end. But first port of call I would say is a reboot, then a pinhole reset and then wait for a response..

My Broadband Ping - Virgin Modem Mode

Hi Sarah45, 

Thanks for your post, I am sorry you're having this issue with your broadband services recently. 

I have had a look at your services on my side and can see there is an area outage, which is regarding an SNR issue. 

This is due to be fixed  - 09 FEB 2023 16:00 - but please be aware this is just an estimate, it could change depending on what the engineers find. However, I am sure they will be working incredibly hard to get this fixed as soon as possible for you 🛠

The service checker may be updated periodically so please keep an eye on this even though it may not be showing anything at the moment.

I am sorry for any inconvenience or disruption this may be causing right now.

Thanks, 

Megan_L