Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

3rd day of internet dropping connection - Leeds LS26

So for the 3rd day in succession my internet is constantly dropping connection. I have done a status test and it does say there is a problem in the area that could cause interference. So the question is and i cant find a form to fill in or number to ring, but how long will it be before its sorted?... As most people are, I'm trying to work from home but not getting much done. Im in South Leeds area LS26, if anyone from VM can let me know whats going on!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: 3rd day of internet dropping connection - Leeds LS26

A VM person may respond on here so keep checking.

Otherwise its the phone!

As well as trying the “check service,” Area status webpage", there is also a Service Status number - 0800 561 0061 - which usually tells you of more local issues down to postcode level (that may not be listed on the Area Status web page which usually covers 1000’s of customers) - that may give you more info, but even that wont cover problems affecting just a few customers.

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the reply, I’ve tried the number but it says there is no faults at the moment. I’ll have to text the helpline tomorrow as it’s still not working today. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

If its saying no problems when it was before, then you could try a factory reset of the Hub - leave it on, press the pin in firmly for at least 60 seconds, then leave it to stabilise for 5' and check again.
Before you do though - make sure the sticker with the default factory passwords is still there and legible 🙂

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos