cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3 days downtime

PazC
Joining in

It's been 3 days now with my router constantly looking like it's rebooting itself and cycling through all the lights. Does this mean the router is faulty or is there a problem with the line externally? Absolute joke that this hasn't been resolved yet. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Have you called customer services and reported the fault? This board is not a fault reporting system. Phone 150 or 0800 561 0061 to find out if there are any faults in your area.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Is anything reported on the automated status line? If you have an area fault, I'd expect it to be reported on there - 0800 5610061

If not, then you may have an unreported fault that VM don't know about. Broadband isn't my area of expertise, others should be along in the morning to assist further.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Have you called customer services and reported the fault? This board is not a fault reporting system. Phone 150 or 0800 561 0061 to find out if there are any faults in your area.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi PazC,

Welcome to our community and thanks for posting. Sorry to hear you're having issues with our services currently.

We have located your account with the details you have provided from your community profile. Unfortunately you are being affected by a SNR issues at this present time.

You might find that these services are intermittent at the moment: Virgin Fibre, Interactive TV, Catch Up TV, TV On Demand TiVo® or V6 home menu. We are sorry and working hard to resolve this for you.

Our estimated fix time for this issue is the 13th of August at 13.55pm. We have raised a faults ticket already and apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Kind regards Jodi.