Menu
AndyH83
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

2019 Rollout Network Expansion

Hi,

I recently bought a new house and didn't do the wise thing of checking if the new area was serviced by Virgin Media or not. After buying I checked and it looks as though there is no network in the area.

I am absolutely gutted by this as I live in one of Virgin Medias best serviced areas at the moment and will have to say goodbye to my 386mb Fibre connection.

Anyway, can you tell me if the EH32 area, Prestonpans, is on the list to be connected to the network any time soon? There is a ton of new development around here so I would be surprised if this wasn't planned for the future.

Thanks in advance for your help.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Tom_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: 2019 Rollout Network Expansion

Hi AndyH83,

I am sorry to hear that where you're moving to is currently in an area without our services. I can certainly check the future availability of our services for you. Firstly are you happy to provide the full postcode of where you're moving to? If I am unable to find any details using this I will let you know and drop you a PM to request some further details.

Thanks,

Tom_S

0 Kudos
AndyH83
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Tom,

Postcode is EH32 9LW.

Thanks

Andy

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Tom_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Andy,

Unfortunately I was unable to find out any info on this by checking via the postcode so I'm going to have to send you a PM to confirm some additional details with you.

Thanks,

Tom_S

0 Kudos
AndyH83
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Ok thanks, I will wait for your PM to pop through 🙂

0 Kudos