cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

192.168.0.1 - Light ring setting

hashim9372
Tuning in

Hi there, I hope you're well.

I recently went into the link mentioned in the subject to change the settings on my Hub 4 so that the LED light that goes around it could be dimmed/turned off.

After configuring the password and so on, I changed the light ring setting from 10% down to 0%.

Given that this particular setting is under the advanced section, I just wanted to be sure that adjusting it will not alter performance in any particular way, and merely refers to the light itself?

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I doubt anyone has my knowledge of the Hub4 firmware, but logic says it’s extremely unlikely that this setting would alter your performance. Try it and see, you can always alter it back again.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I doubt anyone has my knowledge of the Hub4 firmware, but logic says it’s extremely unlikely that this setting would alter your performance. Try it and see, you can always alter it back again.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Thank you, Tudor. Sorry for my late reply - to continue on from your answer, 2 weeks on and performance appears unaltered.

Thanks again.