cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

15 days no broadband

Chizyd
Tuning in

Hi all, this is my last resort before I have to cancel as my cooling off period is coming to an end. I'll try to keep it short.

I renewed during the below as I assumed it would be a quick fix and this is when I noticed my current deal was ending

28th Dec - internet down
4th Jan (1st available appointment) - appointment, technician came and said it is an issue with the cable outside. Sent out cabling team, cabling team needed my permission to dig up drive and I wasn't here (permission now obtained to use neighbours property)
Called VM and gave required permissions 
5th Jan - Appointment but no show, promises etc, no one assigned
6th Jan - Appointment but no show, promises etc, no one assigned
Complaint raised - C-0601231593
7th Jan - Appointment but no show, spoke to a floor manager who has raised an escalation to see what's going on Ref: 116912_20933
9th Jan - Appointment between 8-1 confirmed via text on 8th Jan- no show!
Text message to call about our complaint
Called, person on call promised call back from him or his team tomorrow after 1. "He will take ownership"
Name: Faisal
10th Jan (13 days no net) - Appointment 8-1, no show
Faisal called at 1pm to check if team arrived, He sent an email to area manager to chase it up
When manager replied Faisal called me back to say someone be here before 5pm.
5pm still no show, Faisal called me back and said he has to allow the area manager one more opportunity so will be in touch as soon as he receives a reply.
"Next steps if no resolution, he will refer to his manager to step in
Will be in touch either by call or email tomorrow"
Text message received saying the same as the others, that someone will be here tomorrow (11th) between 8-1
11th Jan- (14days) Faisal sent email stating he was still waiting for a response from the area manager and he has sent another email chasing an update
Received another message stating work rescheduled for 12/01 between 8-1

So this is where we are, fully expecting no one to show again today as why would they. 

I am now beyond frustrated, out of pocket and feel I am going round in circles.

The original team that came to fit a new cable would have done it then and there if we had been able to give them permission so why are we still waiting all this time later.

Hoping someone can help as getting no where.

11 REPLIES 11

So I had 2 complaints opened. 

C-0601231593 was regarding the cable which has eventually been replaced and I'm now up & running again- so yeah this one is closed

C-1201231216 is regarding my customer experience and compensation which should still be open as has yet to be resolved. As usual was promised someone would be in touch regarding it via email and this hasnt happened so this one is still unresolved 

Thanks for any assistance 

Thank you for confirming this @Chizyd

Upon checking the systems I can see that this all looks resolved for you now. You’ll be able to see any credits and compensation by signing in to your account here, then selecting ‘My Bills’ – the credited amount will be displayed below your bill total within ‘Charges Since’ and ‘Adjustments’.

Please do let us know if you have any further questions or concerns and we'll be able to support further if needed. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley