cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

vmteam@virginmedia.co.uk

Jaxied
On our wavelength

Is this a scam email address for virgin media?  I was browsing on my VM account checking out new deals for when my current contract expires in 2 months.  Clicked on the only one that came up (unfortunately clicked several times) and now have received 11 emails with pre-contract information PDFs.   Cannot find any info now on my VM account relating to this new offer.   Have spoken to VM by phone and they confirm they have no info re a new contract offer.   They tell me not to worry!!  The received pre contract docs have my account number and area no.  plus name and address.    Any ideas?   Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Client62
Hero

When I selected an offer from the Virgin Media online account vmteam@virginmedia.co.uk was the email address that sent our pre contract documents.
The difference is I was expecting the documents & only 1 set came.
Seeing 11 uninvited emails on the same topic sounds like a defect of the Virgin Media sales platform

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Client62
Hero

When I selected an offer from the Virgin Media online account vmteam@virginmedia.co.uk was the email address that sent our pre contract documents.
The difference is I was expecting the documents & only 1 set came.
Seeing 11 uninvited emails on the same topic sounds like a defect of the Virgin Media sales platform

Jaxied
On our wavelength
This sounds very reassuring. Thank you for the quick response.