cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

verification email not received

AshleighOC
Joining in

Hi,

I've been trying to register for My Virgin Media having just became a new customer 

everytime I try to log in it says my email hasn’t been verified I have on multiple days pressed the button for another verification email to be sent but I've not had any emails through.

Any advice? 

102 REPLIES 102

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @AshleighOC

Welcome to our Community Help Forum 🙂

Thank you for making your first post regarding My Virgin Media, I'm sorry to hear your email address is showing as unverified. I would like to take a look further into this and get it sorted. I shall send you a private message now to obtain the details required. Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right corner and get back to me when you can.

Best wishes,

Serena

I'm also having the same issue. I signed up as a new customer yesterday and have tried to setup a virgin media account. I've pressed the email verification button numerous times and nothing has been received. Very unusual as I was able to setup this community account and verify the email for this but not a virgin media account.

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @hurlo82

Welcome to our Community Help Forum 🙂

Sorry to hear you are experiencing a similar issue regarding your email verification, I'm sorry to hear you've not received this yet. I shall send you a private message now so that I can look further into this.

Many thanks,

Serena

sebastianf1
Just joined

hi there, i am also having the same problem. when i first received the email, i clicked the link and it said it had expired. but now every time i try to send a new link to verify my email and it says "it has been sent", it hasn't 

Hi @sebastianf1

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community.

I am sorry to hear you are having some issues registering for the online account.

Could you please try again using this link here and let us know how you get on please?

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hi

I have a active M100 Fibre Broadband. I have initiated Sign-in in Virgin media page but I have received a verification link to my mail id. But its timed-out and I am not receiving any new verification link even on re-requesting.

I have tried the below link, Its not sending any link to verify(verified Spam folder in mail).

https://www.virginmedia.com/my-virgin-media/register

Hi Sathian,

Thanks for you post. I've just replied to your thread here: Login Issue.

Please make sure you are only posting once about your issue. If you need to update the thread then just reply to your original thread rather than creating a new one. We understand it's frustrating when something's not right however posting more than once about the same fault makes the boards look busier than what they actually are. It also means we could take longer to reply due to needing to sift through duplicate posts.

Have a look at my reply on the other thread and stick with that one so we keep all the information in one place. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi

I recently signed up to virgin media and am trying to get access to my online account and received on verification email but when i pressed on it is says it has expired. I requested another link and haven't received one. I have tried this on different days and have checked my spam folder and still haven't received anything.

Any help would be appreciated.

Hi Kat25, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community. 

I'm sorry to hear you're also having an issue with verifying your account. 

We can certainly check this out to you but in order to do that I will need to confirm some information with you. 

I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs