cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"We're sorry to see you go" - Nope. I'm still here!

jrjackson95
Joining in

I have read up that this a relatively common error message. I indeed had a virgin media account associated with my email address whilst at university however, over 6 years later, looking to get the app with my new contract in my new house. I have also read that this sometimes is delayed by 24 hours however I have now had the account just shy of a month, so would've expected to be able to access by now. 

Please can I have this looked at. Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @jrjackson95, welcome to our forum and thanks for your post.

I'm sorry to see that you have been having issues with setting up your online account due to the email being associated with an old account.

I can certainly have a look at this for you, we may need to just transfer the online account over manually. I'm going to send you a PM to confirm your details to check if this is the case.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @jrjackson95, welcome to our forum and thanks for your post.

I'm sorry to see that you have been having issues with setting up your online account due to the email being associated with an old account.

I can certainly have a look at this for you, we may need to just transfer the online account over manually. I'm going to send you a PM to confirm your details to check if this is the case.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules